Life Happens Outside Festival
Teens to Trails is celebrating their 10th year with a new event called the Life Happens Outside Festival. Celebrate active, outdoor lifestyles at Thompson’s Point in Portland. They’re bringing together some of the best outdoor activities Maine has to offer!
- 20+ interactive, all ages outdoor skills workshops from knot tying to camp cooking
- 40+ outdoor industry vendors showcasing products & services
- Live music, food trucks, cold beer
- Special screening of the Maine Outdoor Film Festival
- Speed Climbing contest sponsored by Sterling Rope
- Morning Trail Run sponsored by Baxter Outdoors
- Yoga, kayaking, cycling, rock climbing, standup paddleboarding and much more…
Click here for more information.